What Services We Offer
At Astec we provide services to cover all aspects of Assistive Technology; from supply of software and hardware through to training and complete end-user support. We can assist with the installation of software on a single machine, through to full roll-outs company-wide. Astec is your choice for a one-stop accessibility solutions supplier.
- One-to-one training of Assistive and Non-Assistive Technology products to end users.
- Group training for small and larger groups of Assistive and Non-Assistive Technology users.
- Train the trainer sessions covering Assistive Technology products working with a specific product such as MS Office, email, etc.
- Training in awareness of Assistive Technology products to people such as IT departments and second-line support.
- Training in the creation of accessible documentation, reports and forms for Admin, HR and IT departments.
- Assistive Technology Assessments of users requirements (needs) for bespoke technology within their workplace.
- Providing consultancy and assistance to developers of bespoke databases, web sites, intranet pages and applications.
- Testing and evaluation of software and hardware in respect of use by assistive technology users.
- Testing and evaluation of laptops and desktop machines for use by assistive technology users.
- Creation of accessible documents, reports and forms for use by assistive technology users.
Astec are well-trained in providing project support and management to your software upgrade roll-out or hardware replacement program.
- Managing the roll-out of projects to assistive technology users during upgrades of software, training, etc.
- Providing supportive accessible documents (such as User Guides and Technical Manuals) for project orientated work.
- Assessments of bespoke or in-house applications which require a level of accessibility.
- Full scripting (programming) of Assistive Technology software (such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking and JAWS screen reader) for integration with bespoke databases and applications.
- Creation of installable EXE or MSI scripting packages for full control and/or remote deployment to users machines.
This can be provided either remotely or via a visit to coincide with training.
All of our customers benefit from free telephone support, but dedicated telephone numbers and support contracts can be arranged.